Welcome to Imagine Nation Learning Center
At this stage, learning becomes even more exciting for your child because they are preparing to move into kindergarten. Our program will help make the transition smoother by helping children become more familiar with an organized environment. For example, one of the biggest transitions for children is the whole class instruction concept. To get them ready, we will conduct full group activities that will be similar to their experiences in kindergarten. We will focus on group play to develop social skills, such as listening, sharing, and cooperation. Our program will help children develop the critical thinking and problem-solving skills they will need to succeed in kindergarten and school. Curriculum will include engaging activities to develop their understanding of basic concepts and prepare them to meet and exceed kindergarten standards. We work with your child on recognizing shapes, colors, motor skills and following instructions. In addition, we continue to build on their language development through learning activities to introduce letters, words, and sounds. We will increase their math skills by recognizing numbers, counting, and introducing basic addition and subtraction concepts with hands-on activities. We provide a safe, secure environment where children can learn through exploration, discovery, and hands-on activities as they prepare for their exciting entrance into kindergarten.
Kindergarten Preparedness Test
• Is able to be away from parents without anxiety or stress?
• Knows how to communicate with others what they want or feel?
• Can follow simple directions and complete tasks?
• Knows how to share and take turns?
• Can dress themselves or at least help dress themselves?
• Can identify primary colors and basic shapes?
• Can count to 10 or higher?
• Can recognize letters or numbers?
• Can trace or draw with control?